Latest News

Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere

The iconic Louis Vuitton Speedy in Monogram Canvas now comes in a new vesrion called called Speedy Bandouliere. Available in four sizes 25, 30, 35 and 40, it is the same classic Speedy with the additional design of a shoulder strap.



I like that the new shoulder strap design gives you more flexibility to carry the bag, and makes Speedy look younger. Louis Vuitton is releasing the Speedy in five exciting colors: Infini ( a deep midnight blue ), Orient ( a burnt orange ), Aube ( a dark violet ), Aurore ( a rich raspberry ), Terre ( a warm chocolate brown ).



Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 25 Empreinte might just be the next hottest cute bag to own.

Keep Being Provocative.


7 comments:

  1. very cute! I love my speedy but now i want to get the top small red one!! this is the most convenient bag ever!!

    thanks for your comment on my blog!

    glasstotherim.blogspot.com following back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these speedy's definitely need one!
    Love your blog now following, hope you can check mine out too =)
    http://anarkalilovesme.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for following my blog
      I will follow your back now <3

      Delete
  3. For my daily use I was wondering for best and stunning used Louis Vuitton handbags. So, please recommend me some outlet stores where I can find my favorite bag at discounted rates.

    ReplyDelete

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.