Latest News

Chanel Spring 2013 Bags

New Chanel bags are out and I am in love with with every single piece. Chanel's resort 2013 is definitely irresistible, bags and accessories are going to be die for. The Chanel bags now include a variety of embellishment such as: thick external quilts and gold inlay embroidery. Bags come in primary bright colors featured with soft pastel blue, pink, turquoise and yellow which prove that color blocking can still feel fresh for the next spring summer season. Like other seasons, the classics showed up with slight twists. Every item has a special Chanel touch and no detail is left undone.

Take a look at this extraordinary bags.










 




































Something from Chanel spring summer 2012 accessorise collection









Fans and muses saw Chanel spring summer 2013 collection for the first time at Versailles, here are some of the bags presented at that event.










Always stunning and beautiful Jenifer Lopez with amazing Chanel bag <3



Hope you enjoyed this post and bags like i did, what is your favorite bag if you can pick one? :)

Photo courtesy: purseblog
Keep Being Provocative.



19 comments:

  1. Love Chanel and this one is amazing!

    www.annasobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing bags! I love, love your blog, dear!

    I am your follower now (with gfc & bloglovin` & fb).
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow me:-)

    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, i will follow your blog also :)
      Tnx for following me <3

      Delete
  3. wow! love it :)) what an elegant bag! wanna stay in touch with Google/FB if you want :) Wld love to see u over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear i follow your blog now :)
      Tnx for leaving msg :)

      Delete
  4. Beyond gorgeous! All Chanel bags a re dreamy :)
    Thank you for following my blogspot too, I followed yours some time ago, also after finding and following your tumblr and I love both your blogs :)

    lextravagance.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your opinions are quite interesting, I enjoy reading what you write. Hope to hear more from you. You have been Subscribed.
    Hair accessories

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have so enjoyed perusing all that you post - wished I would have found you sooner. Love anything Chanel (especially vintage) - such an iconic brand!



    http://www.property-ofa-lady.com/

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Property-of-a-Lady/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear. May I ask what is the name or serial no. of the bag in picture no.6? is that pink color or light golden? I failed in searching this bag. Btw i perfectly love your share!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could I use these photos on instgram I'll surely give u credit? I'm just starting an instagram dedicated to fashion. I'm new to instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked two chanel bags displayed here. I would like to purchase a pink and golden bag for myself as it also suits to my outfit and I would like to use it in my parties. I am working in a fashion design company and that is why I need such type of handbags.
    pre owned chanel bags

    ReplyDelete
  10. Women's every belongings when they go outside are in their handbags. If they lose it, they lose everything they brought. Now, companies offer handbag insurance to cover for that so it would be a smart investment to apply for one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I constantly emailed this site post page to all my friends, because if prefer to read it then my all friends will too. www.mulberryhotdeal.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to purchase that 3rd chanel cross body bag in third picture. It’s golden hardware engraved on white fabric makes it a perfect match with my wedding outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.