Latest News

Michael Kors Spring 2013

Michael Kors Spring collection is a collection that is meant to be loved and for any bag addict it is a must have. His amazing collection includes all current trend colors that make bags even more irresistible, the bag that totally blow me away is his limelight Hamilton bag. All bags are lifted to a totally new level of luxury and uniqueness, embellishment with studs and jewels, making you want them.





                      

More photos at Michael Kors
Keep Being Provocative.



3 comments:

  1. Great collection and spring colours like yellow and green are definitly my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MK! I have the orange Hamilton tote from last year, but its hard for me to resist the new collection! :)
    I just followed your blog! Check out mine and follow me back! :) xx

    http://fabulouspeonies.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.