Latest News

New York Fashion Week Recap

Now when New York Fashion Week is over it is time to sum up all I've seen. Designers who I like the most presented the elegant and feminine side of a woman with unique designs that follows the woman figure. From all this romantic, sophisticated and flirty designs I can't decide which one I like the most. Hopefully we will see some of these beautiful dresses and outfits on celebs soon. And to be honest I am not happy from what I've seen on NYFW 2013 hopefully London will be better, or let's hope it will be.

Carolina Herrera




Diane Von Furstenberg


Donna Karan


Jason Wu


J.Mendel


Marchesa 


Marc Jacobs


Michael Kors


Ralph Lauren


Oscar De La Renta


Photo courtesy: vogue.com
Keep Being Provocative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.