Latest News

Eva Mendes Models Vogue Eyewear

The new Vogue Eyewear for spring/summer 2013 collection is out, and the stunning actress Eva Mendes stars the campaign for this fabulous shades. Shot by Mario Testino, the brand released six different photos all featuring beautiful actress. The vibe of each shot is glamorous same as Eva who is showing her lovely personality while she lounges in the sun.




"I'm fortunate enough to borrow a lot of designers clothes, but the truth is, when I'm out there shopping on my own, I'm not a label type of girl. I tend to gravitate toward accessories I can afford. The Vogue eyewear doesn't have an elite quality to it, which is important to me"


A glimpse behind the screen.



Photo courtesy: raredelights.com
Keep Being Provocative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.