Latest News

Sarah Jessica Parker for Maria Valentina Fall Campaign 2013

Every time I see Sarah Jessica Parker outside "Sex and the City" it makes me happy, since I am a big fan of her it is hard to stay objective but she really looks great in this campaign. And somehow I can still see Carrie Bradshaw but this time dressed into Maria Valentina luxurious collection, maybe those are just good old memories but when I see her entering hotel in this photo it reminds me of her and Mr.Big - hotel adventures. Is it just me, or some of you share same thoughts?




Photo courtesy: thesharper.blogspot.com
Keep Being Provocative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.