Latest News

Chanel Camellia Sneakers

Even tho we all try to be up to date with all fashion news, there is always something that slips right next to us. Luckily for me I have my dear followers to keep me updated with their photos and sometimes with fashion news. Few days ago I received a photo with beautiful pair of these unique Chanel sneakers and that instantly made me look close into it. Karl Lagerfeld really outdid himself by designing such a unique footwear decorated with beautifully designed Camellia flowers. In no time Chanel Camellia Sneakers became one of the greatest trends for our casual style that adds a sparkle of femininity. These now new "IT" sneakers are definitely going to be seen all around, and since flowers are all around us why wouldn't we have it on our sneakers also?




Keep Being Provocative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.