Latest News

Cannes Film Festival Day 5

Day five was in my opinion a bit pale and boring, other then Jessica Beil who stunned in gorgeous Marchesa, other celeb's disappointed me with the pick of their gowns. I am still waiting for the dress that will blow me away, maybe I am just spoiled but we definitely deserve to see better then what we had a chance to see so far. There is still plenty to come so let's see who will surprise us with their incredible choice, or who will strike us with bad choice.

Jessica Beil in Marchesa
Maudy Koesnadi

Nicole Kidman in L`Wren Scott
Nicole Kidman in L`Wren Scott
Jane Fonda
Aishwarya Rai
Carey Mulligan
Kirsten Dunst
Kirsten Dunst
Keep Being Provocative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.