Latest News

Christian Louboutin Spring, Summer 2013

Christian Louboutin is a true heartbreaker if you crave for a pair of his heels, but he is also a true fairytale goddess because he created heaven for any woman. His spring/summer collection is truly amazing and infinitely beautiful. While looking at his masterpieces I try to figure out what design I love the most but I can't seem to pick one pair, so I rather hope to become a richie rich one day and spend all my fortune on every piece that my heart desire!!!











Photo courtesy: christian louboutin FB
Keep Being Provocative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.