Latest News

Provocative Woman in Cannes?

Oh lala Red Carpet here I come! Finally this great event has arrived, Cannes Film Festival is taking place in wonderful Cannes, France from 15 to 26 May 2013. Beautiful French Cote d’Azur will be overwhelmed with famous and provocative celebs in lavish and opulent gowns followed by large number of paparazzi. I hope we will receive a large number of provocative photos of our favorite celebs. Provocative Woman is looking forward to see a vast number of precious gowns, that's why we will keep track of this eminent event that attracts jetsetters from all around the globe. I am thrilled and excited about Cannes and it's beauty, it's a place where elegance meets the unique beauty of gorgeous French Cote d’Azur, and I am telling you this place is worth visiting especially now when it's a hot spot for the gathering of the glamorous and famous people. Now I need to stay away from all the paparazzi as I am sure they won't be able to resist my provocative style XOXO if that can only be true, maybe next year :)



Keep Being Provocative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.