Latest News

Stylish Monokinis

Over the summer hot days what you need for your fancy luxurious look is definitely a worth attention piece of Monokini. These exotic and tempting monokinis oozes sexiness and fabulous look and it is something I recommend to all provocative babes. You will shine with sex appeal because those gorgeous cutout sides highlight your curves that instantly add wow factor to your beach look.

Start looking for your dream monokini if you haven't so far, I recommend white monokini especially because white fits perfectly with your tan, and like I wrote before white is the best color solution for summer. I can't wait to find one luxurious and provocative monokini for myself ... I highly encourage you to get your hands on one lavish monokini if you want to feel like a million dollar provocative babe.



Keep Being Provocative.


2 comments:

  1. How can i get this monokini in white please? Who are the swimsuits from? what label?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello fashiongirl, if you are asking about first three white monokinis then unfortunatelly I don't know who the designer is :(

      Delete

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.