Latest News

Ladurée Macarons... Yes Please!

Perfectly chic and very stylish treat Ladurée Macarons became favorite among many girls out there, especially among those provocative girls :) This divine and heavenly treat is a luxury pleasure for your taste, so there is plenty of reasons to indulge yourself with a trip to Paris. I wish they can open more Ladurée shops, because right now this mouth-watering delicacy makes my hunger for sweets even stronger!


Right now if I could get my hands on these small, round cakes I would surrender to their crisp and smooth flavors without thinking a second, and I already know who would be my partner in crime while relishing in these glamorous macarons :)



Luxuruius Jet Macarons, now that is lavish!


Serve me Macarons please!!!


Even guys are familiar with girls cravings for a Ladurée Macarons, so it is not surprising seeing these inspirational ways for a propose with a famous Parisian macarons.


Ohhh my just check out how "the most amazing crazy bitch around here" Blair Waldorf eat Macarons! She just makes me full of envy for the first time when I saw that episode.


Keep Being Provocative.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.