Latest News

Shopping outfit!

Today is going to be interesting day for me because I am taking my brother for shopping. It's going to be so funny mainly because my brother hates shopping, but it's okay I will force him :)

This outfit looks like ideal style perfectly suited for shopping, or a relaxed coffee meeting over the day. These wedges looks like the wedges I just bought, they absolutely reflect summer mood. Philpp Plein t-shirt adds young and comfortable feeling, followed with Michael Kors Cynthia Satchel bag this style looks trendy and perfectly suited for a relaxed walking from store to store in a search for new needs.... and I bet I will have plenty of new needs after I see all over again all that incredibly beautiful clothes!


Keep Being Provocative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.