After some time I found myself trying dresses, blouses and skirts. So after few hours spend into nowhere, I decided to take a break because pointless clothes testing made me even more confused and I started questioning my intention to buy heels at all and to maybe go for something else. Sometimes living in a big city can bring you troubles, it for sure makes problems for me since I have that bad habit - not to buy anything until I check every single store and that can be time draining. Thankfully for me after some years spent in this beautiful city I made a circle of shops and malls that I must visit before I decide to buy anything. I guess I sound too crazy but that's just me, that's also one of the reasons that only few people can follow me into my shopping frenzy.
Refreshed with a delicious ice-cream I started enjoying in the tasty strawberry savor, I was standing at a spot which looked over the magnificent city and made me fulfilled and content. That was exactly what I needed a moment of clarity, and who could imagine it... right in that moment I saw them... wedges, amazing and beautiful like the ones I dreamed about. And that reminded me of the quote "Hello Lover", sounds familiar? :)
Lucky me, my hunt for wedges ended with a happy ending. But for the next time I promise myself few things:
- Do NOT look for anything else but the clothes I planned to buy.
- Try clothes instead by just lookig at them, because when you actually put something on, only then you can judge it.
- Have enough time.
- Definitely add any kind of sweets, it affects your mood positively and those calories won't hurt that much, because ... remember you are also walking :)
- Have ENOUGH money, that can be tough one from time to time!
- Bring your positive mood because at the end of the day you might end up with the Shoes of your dreams!
This is how I imagine dream shopping to look like! :)
Keep Being Provocative.