Latest News

Top Five Sandals for Summer 2013

With plenty of hot summer heels I tried to make my top five sandal list and I must say it was really hard, because designers really gave us some hard times since their designs offer various and luxurious heels to choose from. My favorite five lavish sandals are suited for almost any occasion, and what is even better you can easily combine them. These enviable luxury and chic sandals are absolutely jaw-dropping and I am sure that is the effect every provocative woman out there wants to achieve. To be admirable and respected you need to start respecting your lust for luxury heels, and what better way to achieve it then with five sandals I selected.

Guiseppe Zanotti, my number 1
Christian Louboutin, number 2
For number 3. I couldn't decide between these two!
Again Guiseppe Zanotti-Cruel Summer Design, by K.West
Gucci, simple yet so attractive and easy going with almost anything

Keep Being Provocative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.