Latest News

Vogue Paris Supermodel Calendar 2013

Attention Nudity! :) Vogue Paris selected photos for their Calendar for 2013. Even tho Gisele Bundchen is my favorite shot and I wouldn't mind having her photo on my wall, but other models look stunning also and I must say very provocative "even for me". Which of these provocative photos would you put on your wall?

Gisele Bundchen
Isabeli Fontana

Daria Werbowy
Anja Rubik
Raquel Zimmermann
Lara Stone
Kate Moss
Sasha Pivovarova
Natasha Poly
Gisele Bundchen
Missy Rayder
Aymeline Valade 
Frankie Rayder and Diana Dondoe
Isabeli Fontana

Keep Being Provocative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.