Latest News

Perfect Summer Flats


Talking about my favorite summer flats choices come to the one, and my choice would definitely be Guissepe Zanoti and his collection of impeccably beautiful flats. Of course there are also other stunning examples, but I can't fight it since my heart definitely belongs to the Guiseppe Zanotti as he is my king of shoes. I am simply in love with the gold waves and details that adorn your foot making you feel like a queen.


These three are Aldo beauties and they somehow remaind be of Zanotti babes.


 These flats are absolutely gorgeous but unfortunatelly I don't know what fashion label stands behind them.


Keep Being Provocative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.