Latest News

Kate Upton For Elle USA, September 2013


Provocative in every aspect Kate Upton provides us with profoundly inspirational fashion and luxury lifestyle followed with fashion labels who's designs make us all lust for them. September's issue for ELLE USA offers to us small pleasure gilts presented by never prettier Kate. Young and attractive American model wears creations from Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Lanvin and others. Beautiful curve bombshell didn't only indulges us with her goddess figure, but she also talks about her life. 

She talks about her tattoo, about her experience as blonde model, about dating and about her cover moment in Sports Illustrated. "After my first Sports Illustrated cover, I felt terrible about myself for a solid month. Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something. I'm not a toy, I'm a human. I'm not here to be used. I am a grown woman, and you need to figure your shit out." You go girl, tell them! :)


Keep Being Provocative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.