Breaking

Monday, August 5, 2013

Nina Dobrev For Cosmopolitan USA, September 2013

 
Nina Dobrev, or also known as Elena Gilbert or Katherine Pierce from the "The Vampire Diaries" which ever you prefer more, is gracing the cover for Cosmopolitan USA, September issue 2013. Beautiful Bulgarian actress clearly looks strong and sexy in the fall's most gorgeous looks. This newly Hollywood heartbreaker talks about her newly single status while wearing some of the most beautiful Roberto Cavalli, Louis Vuiton, Valentino, Michael Kors and others designs for fall 2013. There is plenty of interesting things you can hear from her, the one that left biggest impression on me is her sentence "I can take a lot of pressure. I'm constantly trying to make myself better", I absolutely agree with her there. We should always work on ourselves, that is just one of the key ways to success.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment