Latest News

Herve Leger Spring Summer Collection, 2014

BEAUTIFUL

Before I even saw all of the Herve Leger Spring Summer Collection for 2014, presented in the NY Fashion Week I was kind of a disappointed as I expected to see more from them. But then at the end few dresses were incredibly beautiful they literally erased my discontent from what I saw at the beginning :) These beautiful dresses which put smile on my face are absolutely breathtaking, they come in black, blue and white color while being embellished in a similar tones of jewels which adds a power effect to the three beauties. I call them BEAUTIFUL as they absolutely are. Absolutely perfect, absolutely powerful and absolutely provocative! While still being under the impression of these gorgeous stunners it comes to my mind that I can't say much about the rest of the collection, mainly because I am not impressed with the rest of it, but as far as I am concern Herve Leger did it's job and they have one fashion lunatic in love with their collection. That's why you make your own opinion on the rest of the designs :)

BEAUTIFUL
BEAUTIFUL

Keep Being Provocative.

Photo courtesy: Fashionising.com

1 comment:

  1. There are many Spring styles of women's dresses on the market but there are Spring Herve Leger types that will truly sexify your look in this season.

    ReplyDelete

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.