Latest News

Dream closet, and how would you design it?

Have you ever made plans of how would you love to design your own closet? I for sure did and I still do, maybe I will do something about that in the near future tho my closet wouldn't be as big as I would love it to be! Since I am a sucker for white I know for sure my closet would be in white but I am still having doubts would I accompany white with gold or with silver, maybe golden hue is going to prevail but there is still time to think about it. What I know for sure it will be my little classy and provocative kingdom ornamented with a wall mirror and fancy Greek sofa. Until I make my own provocative heaven check out one of those gorgeous closets that makes me envy!!! :)



Keep Being Provocative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.