Latest News

Fashioanable Luxury Home


Ever since I saw a photo from this luxury house it became my inspiration. Everything from the pastel shades,  Greek columns, beautiful chaise lounge, dropping down light bulbs and big windows for the ravishing lightning to the incredibly lavish furniture is exactly how I would design my own house. Check out how the rest of this stunning and luxurious house interior looks like, because for me it is pure fashionable perfection for the home. And luckily for me I found how the rest of this residential villa looks like after a long time searching for it.


Keep Being Provocative.



4 comments:

  1. I'm new to Provocative Woman. I love your blog that I have so much Interest in it. There aren't many blogs like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to our blog, glad you like it :) Enjoy your stay! :D

      Delete
  2. Great topic and wonderful information! A little history lesson in art appreciation.I feel a little smarter already.

    spain holiday rentals & holiday rentals cape town

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for sharing.

    Sitges Real Estate & Sitges Apartments For Sale

    ReplyDelete

Provocative Woman Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

None of the pictures presented belong to us, unless we state opposite. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.